[Alma_na] Adrian's schedule...

Jennifer Neighbours jneighbo at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 10 13:23:41 EST 2005

Happy New Year to All!

Following is Adrian's schedule prior to permanent arrival in
Charlottesville (20 Feb):

In ROE office (UK time):

    Mon/Wed/Fri    mid-morning until 06:00 pm

          (Wed/12 Jan - not in office)

    Tues/Thurs       mid-morning until 05:15 pm

    Also available at home weekday evenings (08:00-10:00 pm)

24-28 January   (in Charlottesville)

Adrian would like to schedule time with IPTs during his visit. He plans
to spend Monday morning with Roy Norville/HR office.  Please let me know
if/when you will NOT be available, so we can schedule accordingly.

Thanks!

Jennifer

NRAO - ALMA North American Project Office

2496 Old Ivy Road, Suite 226

Charlottesville, VA 22903

434-296-0296  (phone)

434-296-0255  (fax)