[Alma_na] Upcoming major procurements...

Jennifer Neighbours jneighbo at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 20 11:07:42 EDT 2004

From:    Carol Ziegler

Procurement Office, Green Bank

I would like to update the ALMA matrix of upcoming major procurements.
In order to do that, I need your assistance.  If you have upcoming
procurements that will be in excess of $50,000, please send that
information to me.

What I need to know is:

the name of the project

the project leader's name

the WBO that will be charged

the estimated date the procurement is scheduled to be released for bid

the estimated amount of the procurement

If you are processing a procurement with a dollar value of less than
$50,000 that will be used as a basis for a larger production order at a
later date, it would be very good to include those on this listing.

Thanks for your help.

Carol Ziegler  (cziegler at nrao.edu)