[Alma_na] Current Milestone files (through July15)

Richard Simon rsimon at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:01:21 EDT 2004

Full details for ALMA Milestones, including the detailed 1-page per
milestone definition document are available on ALMAEDM at

http://almaedm.tuc.nrao.edu/forums/alma/dispatch.cgi/mistns

(This is the usual link that I distribute, most recently, on July 15th;  the
statement at this morning's meeting that the milestones are not on ALMAEDM
was incorrect.)  You can also reach the milestones through the following:

ALMA Project

   Workspaces for IPTs

      10 Management

         Budget, Milestones, and Planning

            Milestone Planning

Later this week, I will incorporate the various recent updates, and post
these to ALMA EDM in the same location.

For a few IPTs, the milestones status is coming from the detailed schedules
being developed and statused as part of the ALMA PMCS; for others, the
milestones remain based on the older milestone-only system which the PMCS
will replace.

Regards,

Richard Simon