[alma_na] [almanews]ALMA Groundbreaking

Eduardo Hardy ehardy at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:58:24 EST 2003

Dear all,

While thanking Al for his note, photos and a link to one press release,
I'd like to attach here some extra references to recent press releases
in region II journals. These references are quite balanced; please do
read them.

In the near future I'll distribute a complete list of Press articles and
TV news related to the GB event, a list now under compilation.

Eduardo

06NOVEMBER
http://www.mercurioantofagasta.cl/site/home/20031106052108.html

07 NOVEMBER: