[alma_na] System Block Diagram Rev G released

Larry D'Addario ldaddario at nrao.edu
Fri May 30 15:59:49 EDT 2003

The ALMA System Block Diagram has been updated.  The latest release is
Revision G, and it is available on ALMAEDM in the

System Engineering workspace
  Documentation forum
    System Design folder

as document number 80.04.01.00-004-G-DWG.

Your attention is also called to document 80.04.01.00-006-A-GEN in the
same folder.  It describes the purpose and scope of the System Block
Diagram and procedures for future updates.

Jeff Zivick and I received input and comments from many people since
the release of Revision F on 2003-Mar-14.  We appreciate these and we
believe that all have been addressed (to the extent now possible) in
Revision G.

--Larry D'Addario