[alma_na] Milestone Status (3 month summary)

Richard Simon rsimon at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 31 09:14:53 EST 2003

The attached PDF file summarizes our current milestone status for the
next three months.  It includes updates and changes incorporated during
our discussions in Socorro last week.  Note:  It presents only
milestones scheduled for the next 3 months, along with recently
completed milestones and milestones which are "late".  By definition,
"Late" milestones are those whose scheduled date is now past, and are
not yet completed.

In the future, I will be requesting milestone status updates on the
Wednesday before the biweekly IPT meeting.  For now, I request that each
IPT review the attached list, and send me updates or requests for
changes as needed.  I will incorporate the updates I receive into the
full list, and make the complete milestone schedule available on ALMAEDM
later this week.

Regards,

RIchard Simon