[alma_na] Re: 2003-Mar-04a Milestones and summaries available on ALMAEDM

Richard Simon rsimon at nrao.edu
Sun Mar 16 21:33:05 EST 2003

In anticipation of our IPT meeting tomorrow, I have posted our currently
planned milestone schedule on ALMAEDM.  The 3-page document "Current
Milestones" summarizes milestones recently completed, as well as those
scheduled for the next 3 months.

Current Milestones:

http://tinyurl.com/7lke (3 pages, current as of 2003-Mar-16)
(Since this file is small, I have attached a copy for convenience)

All milestones documents are available in the following folder on ALMAEDM:

http://almaedm.tuc.nrao.edu/forums/alma/dispatch.cgi/ipt1004jaogenacc/showFolder/100034/def/def/96f9

Workspaces ALMA Project
     Workspace IPT Level
         10.04 JAO - Joint ALMA Office (general access)
             Milestones

I note that 31 milestones on the attached list are late.  A few are
simply in need of being updated;  the Antenna IPT is working on a
revised schedule.

Regards,

Richard Simon