[alma_na] FW: standards comments - Shillue

Janet Bauer jbauer at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 10 12:50:41 EDT 2003

Bill was asked this morning to stand in for John Payne during today’s
1:00 pm ET teleconference.  Even though he didn’t have a lot of prep
time, he did write some comments and asked that I distribute them to the
other participants.

Janet

Janet Bauer
ALMA Project Secretary
NRAO - ALMA North American Project Office
2496 Old Ivy Road, Suite 226
Charlottesville, VA 22903

434.296.0296      (phone)
434.296.0255      (fax)