[alma_na] JAO IPT Meeting Rescheduled

Janet Bauer jbauer at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:36:47 EST 2003

HI Everyone,  Happy Valentines Day!!

Please make note of the following meeting on your calendars.  The
JAO-IPT Meeting scheduled for Monday has been moved to the regular JAO
Meeting on Thursday, 20th February.  Please read Paul's note below
carefully.

The IPT meeting scheduled for next Monday, February 17, falls on an NRAO
holiday.  That meeting is re-scheduled for 15:30 UT on Thursday,
February 20.  We will have a joint JAO - IPT meeting at that time.  I
hope as many of the usual attendees at the Monday IPT meetings will be
able to attend this joint meeting, the last chance we have to share news
before the ALMA Board meets the following week.  Paul Vanden Bout

Janet Bauer
ALMA Project Secretary
NRAO - ALMA North American Project Office
2496 Old Ivy Road, Suite 226
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434.296.0296   Phone
434.296.0255   Fax