[alma_na] Requested Agenda items for today's IPT meeting

Richard Simon rsimon at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:40:51 EDT 2003

Marc,

If time allows, can we discuss the following item's at today's IPT meeting?

(1) Additional spending under the ATF task
   The following activities are currently being charged to the ATF task
(2980), and have roughly  reached our original estimate of the cost to
complete.  Is there an end in sight?  These activities are outside the
original scope of the ATF task, and may result in budget difficulties or
use of contingency, depending on how much longer they continue at the
present spending rates:
     - Completion of the Evaluation Front End
     - Completion of the Evaluation Back End
     - Completion of the Holography Receiver
     - Completion of the Prototype Nutator

(2) New fiscal procedures:  MIS and Fiscal are implementing procedures
to verify that there is money in an account before an order is placed.

(3) Current milestone status (Current version of next 3 months is attached).

Regards,

Richard Simon