[alma_na] ALMA Week details

Dick Sramek dsramek at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:39:03 EDT 2003

IPT Leaders,

Attached is a .pdf file with a note from James Di Francesco giving
details of ALMA Week logistics.  This was distributed earlier, but I
wanted to emphasize that we are asking you to contact the members of
your IPT who have been invited to ALMA Week; only the IPT leaders are
getting our mailing at this time.

At the moment, ALMA Week is limited to 80 (non-local) attendees.  There
are a few additional requests coming in, but I suggest we see how many
unfilled slots we have before expanding the meeting.

I will be on travel until April 27 and will only be answering e-mail
sporadically.  Please contact James Di Francesco for AW information.

Also attached is a slightly modified draft agenda. The details of the
smaller meetings are still changing, but I hope the plenary sessions and
larger afternoon sessions are established.

If any of you will not be able to attend ALMA Week, please contact
Francesco.

..DS..