[alma_na] ALMA Week - Victoria V3.0

Dick Sramek dsramek at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 14 23:52:42 EDT 2003

Attached is the latest participant list and agenda.  I've tried to adjust the
afternoon sessions to avoid conflicts.  I've set aside time for various IPTs to
resolve their ICDs.

ALMA Week will run Monday morning thru Friday afternoon.  James Di Francesco
will distribute hotel and travel information and handle local arrangements.

1) I still have 3 slots set aside for JAO use; any special guests?  If not, I'd
let the IPTs use them to invite additional participants.

2) Gie Han - thanks for volunteering to organize the WVR review; would you (or
Dick Kurz) please contact Richard Hills and see if he is available.  I've put
the WVR review and calibration discussions together at the end of the week.

3) I've added Mark Harmon to the FE list at Gie Hans request.

4) Michael Bocker, Jody Bolyard - I assume you will be arranging the safety
presentation and discussions.  Is one hour for the plenary session plus one hour
in a smaller group meeting satisfactory?

5) JAO - I assume someone from the JAO will be contacting the Japanese and Leo B
as the Chilean representative.

6) JAO - I suggest adding Jack Welch and Dave Woody for the Calibration meeting
plus general involvement in ALMA.  OK? Someone else?

Please send me any changes to the schedule.  Are there other critical items we
should try to discuss and resolve at ALMA Week?

..DS..