[alma_na] Joint ALMA Office

Marc Rafal mrafal at nrao.edu
Mon May 27 22:01:02 EDT 2002

I am pleased to pass on the following information about the Joint ALMA
office. The ACC has reached agreements with the following individuals for
the interim positions that will make up the new Joint ALMA office:

ALMA Director                   Paul Vanden Bout
ALMA Project Manager     MassimoTarenghi
ALMA Project Scientist     Stéphane Guilloteau

These appointments are effective 1 June 2002 and will continue until a
search for permanent staff is completed in approximately six months.

We are fortunate to have such a uniquely experienced team to launch the
central management organization for ALMA construction. Please join me in
welcoming them in their new challenging rolls.